• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]
    Had not joined a kingdom, and had not been claimed by a stallion. The grey white mare wiggled her ears a couple times and snorted before rolling in the grass. She had met a couple horses from time to time a mare a couple years ago, or was it only a year ago? There had been a wolf pup as well. Moon lifted her head from the grass as some words drifted her way. The mare rolled up from her lying position. She looked up at the stallion as he stepped forward in a bold manner. The elk calves around her high tailing back to their respective mothers.

She looked at the stallion a moment longer before starting to her feet. A light grunt passing her lips as she stood and shook off before answering him. “ Good day to you as well.” Her voice was a bit gravel filled as she had been silent for a while now. It smoothed out though as she answered the stallion’s question. “ Was I herding them?” She asked and looked around a moment. “ I thought I was just taking a nap among them.” A light chuckling tone was added to the last part, “ If anything they herd me around. Or, is it that I just follow them around like some love sick filly?”

Moon shook her frame once more before relaxing a bit. The stallion before her did not seem to be a threat at the moment. The mare took a moment to let her green eyes take in the stallion’s form. Fall and winter had seemed to take a bit more from the one in front of her. Moon was not the picture of perfection though. She still needed to put some more meat on her bone but, she was not skin and bones. The silver bay was not in terrible shape though, and the season was early. The mare was not one to judge others. “ How does the season go for you?” She asked and swung that bushy tail of hers once or twice.

@[Leilan] Greetings from an awkward mare!

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-31-2018, 01:16 AM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM