• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He grins, and shakes his head. "No need to be sorry." he shrugs then, and notices her take up his scent. His numerous explorations to the common lands might mark him the wanderer that he is more than he would be called a true inhabitant of the tropical islands to the north where Brennen has housed the Brotherhood. But it would not matter to a mare who is more of this elk herd than that she is of a kingdom, anyway.

His remark on being the lovesick one doesn't go unnoticed, and he scolds himself internally for making it so obvious. He coughs out a short laugh when she asks about hordes of mares following him around. He might be handsome, he'd still have to work for it. "I don't think they can stand me long enough for that. However, I'd never object to such." he winks at her, but lets his cheeky grin fade into a more generous smile after that. "I've spent a lifetime around mares, but that doesn't mean I know all about them. Each one's different so far." he tells her. Perhaps, had she spent more time with other mares than with the elk, she would have known that, but right now he's not sure if she does. But perhaps he can help her out, at least. "While you're being rude, anything in particular you'd like to know about?" he wonders. Mayhaps there's been a question she's long wanted to ask. He's here now anyway, and although he knows other ways to spend time with a mare, it does not seem that that would be the case today either way. So why the hell not get serious about her questions and see if they both can gain something of this strange meeting?
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[MoonFeather]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM