• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wreak Havoc || Any

||Do not stand by my grave and weep, for I am not there. I do not sleep.||

He is alone for mere moments before the shadows part and spit out a small boy. The child runs directly into the rounded shoulders of the stag's creme sides and sends tiny shockwaves of fright through the passing man. "Oh greats Scotts! Are you alright?" Tymber exclaims, interrupting the frightened child in the process. Sapphire hues dart over the small figure before him and before he may have the chance to reply his tongue is crippled, muscles growing rigid as the trees surrounding them. A marvelous glow overtakes the two and seems to light delight in the boy. A twisted ache grows powerfully strong in the man's stomach as fear paralyzes his angular bodice. It is when he begins to feel ever so terrified that a winged woman steps quietly out of the shadows. They are of the same lithe build (though attract many differences) and height, but the woman before him is marred with hideous dragon like wings. They are tipped wit dagger like claws that Tymber envisioned ripping easily into the thick flesh of his hide.'You would be wise to answer the colt.' the demoness speaks, her eyes peering curiously into the enter workings of his mind. "T..." He pushes against the emotions that crowd his brain. "Tymber. I am Tymber." He chokes, brows drawing together as he glances between the boy and who he presumed may be his mother? "Wh-..Who are you?"

Tymber

[Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Wreak Havoc || Any - by Tymber - 05-27-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 10:12 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Astarael - 05-28-2018, 11:56 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Elise - 06-12-2018, 01:26 PM