• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a ghost in the dark || any
    Sibly is a crashing wave. 

With wild ignorance, she tumbles through the jungle haze on the hunt for adventure. She is loud, she is reckless, and she is blissfully happy. Shouldering past elephant's ears she gives a war cry as she gallops, and the native birds explode from the canopy above her. She bucks and laughs, staying on her feet as if by magic, without breaking stride as she navigates the tangle of roots and damp earth.

Only curiosity can slow her, but it isn't long before something new has done just that. A flash of pale gold and a whiff of warg is more than enough to convince her to slow, and with a heaving breast, she halts.

"Hello?" she calls with equal parts of interest and excitement. She doesn't think that maybe whoever it was could have chosen this dense, shaded grove to stay hidden from pestering little girls. She has yet to meet anyone who didn't like her. 

"I'm Sibyl! And I promise I'm friendly," she adds after there is a pause, hoping to entice the elusive creature from her hiding place. 

Turing in a circle, the muddy filly looks all the way around her.  Her deep, sapphire eyes searching for any break in the emerald hues of the vegetation, and her dainty ears stand at attention to catch any hint of hoof or breath.

Messages In This Thread
    a ghost in the dark || any - by Dayé - 05-28-2018, 08:41 AM
    RE: a ghost in the dark || any - by Sibyl - 06-09-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: a ghost in the dark || any - by Dayé - 06-10-2018, 07:47 AM
    RE: a ghost in the dark || any - by Sibyl - 06-23-2018, 10:52 AM
    RE: a ghost in the dark || any - by Dayé - 06-28-2018, 11:48 AM