• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she could spit in the eyes of fools; any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Ah, the goodness of freedom. Or wait, is that a word? Well - whatever. The good part of this is he can roam the field, meadow, forest, and river, even Nerine. He wouldn't easily cross into Tephra somehow - it smells, it just does. He has nothing against Tephrans (only against Klaudius but he's not a true Tephran honestly), but the smell of ashes is just NOT his favourite.

What he rather likes instead, would be... Ah! Two pretty girls. That would be amazing, at least if they'll talk to him too.

He's in, or out of, luck when he hears Lamb introduce herself as Ischian. He awaits the blue mare's answer, then steps in to converse. "Hello there, ladies. Sorry to interrupt but... I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet you in Ischia yet." he tells the dunskin mare, eyes twinkling curiously. She doesn't seem a contender for a rank in the brotherhood - there's a certain type of girl that would, but this girl Lamb seems so soft - so perhaps she came to live with someone. Now he just needs to figure out who, of course, that he may tease them. "I'm Leilan. Also from Ischia, though I've been away too long." he adds, because heck, he's only once forgotten to introduce himself and not gotten a name in return, and it's been sticking with him for ever.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Cerseii] @[Lavendel] So, he can't resist two pretty girls talking obviously. Feel free to kick him out if you so want to (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    she could spit in the eyes of fools; any - by Cerseii - 05-28-2018, 11:15 AM
    RE: she could spit in the eyes of fools; any - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: she could spit in the eyes of fools; any - by Cerseii - 06-03-2018, 08:36 AM