• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli

Kyveli
    Kylin does not follow along, and the amethyst filly would be deeply sad about it if she weren't instead followed by the finned-tail-owner Ivy, and takes interest in her little findings. She swells with pride to have found it first, however, she sees him dance with the birds and tilts her head at his movements until he catches them. "Ivy hungry?" she asks him. He seems to be hungry, at least, he is eating a seagull and she's never seen anyone do that so he must be desperate, right? But the grass isn't really that far away, and she looks from him and the feathers to the patch of green that always helps her mother out when she is hungry.

One of the gulls gawk at her, and the girl startles and looks at it. Then she frowns at it. "Bad bird!" she shoos, waving a foreleg at it to keep it away from her findings, the precious-looking eggs who are now mostly egg-shells. She studies the broken shells, and perks her ears when Kylin speaks up to Ivy. Baby turtles? "What's baby turtur?" she wants to know now.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Kylin] @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kylin + kyveli - by Kyveli - 06-21-2018, 04:26 PM