• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; {Lights}

Star was exploring the worlds outside her kingdom. She miss Nier but knew he was off busy somewhere. So as she promised him she would take care of her kingdom while he was away. She was walking along the river when she heard a commotion up ahead. As she got closer to it she saw three figures before her. One was obviously a mare and and another mare and what looks to be a young stallion trying to claim her. She rolled her eyes and trotted into up to them.

She looked at the mare she was drenched and shivering, she kinda reminded me of when i was without a home and before i meet Nier. She could offer this mare a home with protection and warmth and the ability to grow up happy. She slowly approached the mare not to look threatening. Hello my dear i am Lightning Blue Star the lead mare of Gemstone Ridge. She then looked at the stallions typical trying to fight and push and prod to get this mare who was in no condition to fight with any of them.

My kingdom is not that far from here. Just over that mountain she pointed. There i can offer you a warm bed, food and security. She stood with a smile looking welcoming.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; {Lights} - by LightningBlueStar - 06-24-2015, 10:29 AM