• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem
    Lithe footsteps carry the clown through the ever-dark forest. He is content in knowing that the peaceful reign that lingered upon Beqanna was coming to a quick and painful end. Sylva is growing, Loess is growing, and the other kingdoms should be rightfully worried.

He hears his name, and ebony ears perk up. Business, business always business. Long strides take the pony over to the familiar voice with ease. “What have you done for me, Kwartz?” he asks upon his approach. It was never hard to find the pale boy;.maybe one day he’d figure out a way to be less conspicuous (although Mortem really couldn’t talk, with the giant ass bulb taking over half his face).

He surely hopes the boy has done something to prove himself.
    Modicum Mortem

@[Kwartz]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem - by Modicum Mortem - 05-29-2018, 04:53 PM