• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    With his damp muzzle trailing her coat – her lavender and white hide occasionally twitching under his touch – Kylin finds herself relaxing. He grounds her, and pulls her back to the present time with just his presence alone. Her loneliness is driven away, and the longer his touch lingers, the more her thoughts of the past are pushed to the back of her mind. She leans into Ivar’s touch, her attention focussed on his muzzle against her skin, with high anticipation where he would move next.

“They attacked me.” Those words, together with droll voice and the expression on his face, is enough to make her laugh. Just a soft, chiming giggle as peek up at him. “You are the one who plunged your nose into the heart and inhaled deeply” she muses back softly, the remainder of her laugh still audible in her voice. “Don’t you think the poor things would say you are the one who attacked them?” If they would be able to speak and feel.

With Ivar reaching out, the lavender and white woman offers him her cheek. Hazel eyes are first cast down, then closed. Only to glance up once the piebald speaks again, meeting his gaze with a small smile. Other pretty things? The question is not spoken out loud, but shown through body language either way. Her cheeks flush, and unconsciously she presses herself more into his side.

She wants to tease him, and ask if he really could, then advise him to not repeat his mistake of many years ago. The thought alone enough to make her smile, but Ivar has other plans for them. Instinctively her breath stocks in her throat, and het muscles tense ever so slightly under his touch, but she does not pull away. Instead the muscles of her stomach clench, and her stomach tingles as anticipation rises.

“I-Ivar?” her voice nothing more than a whisper, her ears flicking back and forth as her tail is lifted slightly from her buttocks, allowing the dry strands to sway in the breeze. Her hooves are frozen to the sandy sea bottom, but Kylin cannot help it but to tilt her head slightly back, giving his lips – and teeth – more space to work with. Soft sounds escape past her lips, created in the back of her throat.

Shifting her weight she leans her now sleek form against his scaled side, fins protesting momentarily before settling. She fits again, with no round barrel as an obstacle between them.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Kylin - 06-05-2018, 02:38 PM