• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin

I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    Ivar's reference to the flowers make her laugh, and Ivar smiles into the warmth of her neck. That had been his goal, after all, and the stallion is satisfied when the inexplicable sadness seems to leave her eyes. It is replaced by shyness at his compliment, and he responds to that with a wordless affirmation, trailing his cheek down her side.

She leans against him, warm even in the summer heat, and Ivar does not have to watch the way her eyes flutter closed to read her reaction. She is still beneath his caresses, and her quiet noises are wordless encouragement. For a moment he considers pulling her down, tightening his grip around the rapid pulse of her throat and dragging her out to sea. She'd sigh just as contentedly below the waves, he knows, watching her blood tint the water as he pressed wordless commands into her, enhancing her obedience and pleasure.

The reminder that he cannot comes with a soft growl, but it is buried in the steady crash of the waves on the beach nearby and the way his toothsome kisses make their way down the slope of Kylin's lavender back. She is so soft and willing, offering up her throat and raising her tail as though Ivar is no danger at all.

The water slips around his legs as he pulls away, rounding the piebald mare and pressing his chest against her hindquarters just as she turns his name into a question. As though he does not understand (Ivar has always enjoyed playing with his food), the kelpie pulls awy, his shoulder sliding against her rump then ribs as he draws even with Kylin.

“Yes Kylin?” He asks innocently, his brown eyes amused. “Did you have more to say in defense of those terrible flowers?”

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Ivar - 06-06-2018, 11:59 AM