• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    She trusts him. Probably more than she should. He had promised to not do whatever he had done to her at the beach ever again. It had scared her, but the memory is not one she carries with her. Instead, Kylin prefers to remember how they had watched the baby turtles hatch from their eggs and witnessed them struggling their way down the beach towards the sea, who had welcomed them with open arms.

Even back then, she had liked their close proximity. Up to today Kylin still does. She likes – no loves – how it makes her feel. Ivar’s attention and presence always making her feel guarded, and yet the former kelpie king carries with him an aura and attitude that screams potential danger. Before, the lavender and white woman had never really noticed it, only seeing her piebald childhood friend, but there is no way in denying the thrill of it now. It is so different from how Klaudius, or Svedka, makes her feel. Desired.

When he moves away, her eyes stay closed, though she cannot stop her head from rising. Her neck bends, and ears turn in his direction. Her breath is hold back, afraid to miss whatever Ivar was about to do. Wordlessly she leans back, pressing her buttocks against him, and she does not stop this while he moves to stand at her side again. Her hip presses against his, just like the way her shoulder leans into him.

Don’t stop. Her pale lips part to speak those words exactly. She is ready to plead for it, to beg him even, if not for Ivar breaking the spell. Her hazel eyes find his and she’s instantly laughing softly. Her hindleg raises, to be slightly bumped against his form. “That’s not exactly what I had in mind,” she tells softly him with a grin, the twinkle in her hazel eye hidden by tossing her head and then looking at the horizon of the late afternoon. “But if you are determined to bring up the subject again, I would happily rule in their favour.” Perhaps, next time, she should ask him to bring her a flower.

Then her smile softens, and the twinkle disappears from her gentle eyes, as she sways her head to look at Ivar again. Tentatively her muzzle finds the corner of his lips, pressing against his skin before deeply breathing in his scent. “I.. I’m glad that you’re back..”

@[Ivar] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Kylin - 06-06-2018, 03:58 PM