• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    The breeze that brought them the scent of the flowers is gone as quickly as it had come, the short-lived sea breezes shift as quickly as the little silver fish beneath the water. Ivar feels them against his legs, their curious mouths tapping against his impenetrable scales before they dart away, those little pilot fish without fear.

Kylin is as fearless, pressing back against him in a delightful invitation. He almost accepts, but the opportunity to tease her about the flowers had been too much. The kelpie does not worry he might miss his opportunity; Kylin belongs to him, after all. He has the opportunity anytime he might want it.

That's not what she had in mind, she tells him, and Ivar returns her smile with a grin. He knows exactly what she had in mind, that grin says, and the scaled stallion makes no effort to argue her decision. The flowers, as terrible they had been, are trivial. He is about to tell her as much when she slips away again, the brightness fading from her hazels eyes.

The emotion is inexplicable, and the constant flux infuriating. Why must she constantly fret and worry and darken a perfectly good afternoon?

Perhaps teasing her had not been the best tactic. If he lets up for even a moment she returns to their status quo, with Ivar the instigator and Kylin nothing more than the reaction. I'm glad you're back, she tells him, and Ivar responds with a brush of his muzzle against her forehead and a playful: “Of course you are.”

He does not linger, having already decided to pursue a different course of action. This one might be more interesting, the kelpie knows. Kylin leans against him, and he reaches back to nip at her opposite flank, a startlingly sharp movement after his gentle caresses. Ivar means to startle her forward, so that she heads for deeper water and so that his neck nip (only slightly gentler) lands nearer the base of her tail.

“What exactly did you have in mind, then?” Asks the kelpie. He steps forward, and while the water only splashes against his belly with the taller waves, the call of the deeper sea rises more quickly than he'd anticipated. Though he quirks a brow curiously and keeps a half-smile on his scaled face, there is a deeper hunger than lust in his gold-flecked eyes as he presses his chest against her hindquarters and the deeper water.

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Ivar - 06-07-2018, 11:48 AM