• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\
    Phoebus

They are young, all of them. No matter what they wanted to say, they still needed experience ( your temper will simmer down with age, Phoebus, but remember keeping your cool will get your further in life). So when an angry feminine voice rises from the trees and to his ears, he immediately trots towards it.

The scene he stumbles upon isn’t exactly what he’s expecting. He sees Kwartz (it’s been ages, lord. Had he run from his captors too?), and Karat, and another he does not recognize. But the stale scent of sea foam and salt tells him this is probably someone from the Brotherhood.

Karat is refusing to go with him.

He allows the glow of his armor to die down, and he looks at Karat thoughtfully. She will hate him, but Trekori was right.

“Karat…” I say, sighing. “You have to go. But since Tephra and Ischia are aligned, maybe he will allow me to go with you to drop you off to make you more comfortable. It won’t be long Karat, and then you’ll be home.” he looks over to the golden stallion, who is retreating to the darkness. “Come on, Karat, you have to go…” Ice eyes glance over to Kwartz. “I’ll see you around…?” Phoebus wonders if he ever will.

Boy of Fire

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\ - by Karat - 05-30-2018, 11:10 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\ - by Phoebus - 05-30-2018, 02:08 PM