• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  O enemy, do I terrify?

IT ALL ADDS UP TO THIS: THE HOLLOW CHEST, THE BRUISED NECK, THE SHAKING HANDS.
    YOUR BODY, THE TRIUMVIRATE OF UNHOLY THINGS

An ear swivels as he listens to her approach. The sound of each little hoof fall is soft on the forest floor, not at all like the proud and fully grown nearby. He turns his great head and watches her with a magpie eye that hungers to snatch her up. He even parts his lips to bare his teeth until she speaks in a voice soft as gosling down. He blinks slowly and closes his mouth as she compliments him, though it makes him narrow his eyes as he turns his body to face her.

Beautiful?” he repeats as his lip curls in revulsion. “I am Vulgaris. ” The thin pupils of his eyes comb over her curiously. Though he seethes at her words he does not snap at her throat or lunge for a taste of her shoulder. Thin, trembling things, he thinks to himself. The strange girl is delicate as Shiya was. He snorts at the thought and shifts his weight uncomfortably. “And who are you, strange girl?

The hunger has gone to slumber as he watches the odd girl before him. His mood has soured, but his face eases back into a comfortable smirk. Strange that one so easily enraged should wear a natural smile to his lips, though the significance of this is lost on him. Vulgaris turns his attention to the shadow swirling over her in the shape of wings as he steps closer to her. Perhaps he is too close for comfort, encroaching on her as others have not. There is no concern for this evident in him as he exhales lightly, so that the smog of her wings flutters for a moment before settling back into its proper place. “What an unusual gift you have,” he mumbles as his head tilts curiously.

There is a flickering moment where he wonders how magic might make her taste. The thought retreats as quickly as it reared its head, though. She is malleable and he is more intrigued by what wicked things he could do with someone like her.
    VULGARIS
    THERE WAS NOTHING MORE DIVINE THAN HAVING SINNED WITH YOU.

Messages In This Thread
    O enemy, do I terrify? - by vulgaris - 05-30-2018, 05:59 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by Pond - 05-30-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by vulgaris - 05-30-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by Pond - 05-30-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by vulgaris - 05-30-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by Pond - 05-30-2018, 08:40 PM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by vulgaris - 06-01-2018, 12:10 AM
    RE: O enemy, do I terrify? - by Pond - 06-01-2018, 02:34 AM