• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Karat]
    Phoebus

Doing what was lawful did not always coincide with doing what the heart desires. 

He felt this, as he led Karat tearfully away from her brother, her blood. An aching that would never quite go away, and he knows this first hand; he hasn’t seen his family in many moons. 

Father, dead. Mother, vanished. The brother he’d met briefly, gone with her. It never got easier. And on nights he was alone, he wished he was a foal again, curled up between his mother and father beneath the thicker of trees. 

They arrive on the beach just before dawn, crossing the land bridge while Trekori flew. He would have to stay for a while for low tide to come again, so he decides to enjoy the scenery for a moment. 

It doesn’t feel much different than Tephra, but the view is foreign. Towering palms and parrots calling their morning songs, no wonder so many people have chosen to live here as of late. He turns to Karat, sighing. 

“I’m sorry, Karat,” He repeats again, as if this time it’ll garner more response. “Please talk to me. I’m sorry, I know how hard this is.” The emotional damage she has faced at the hands of Kori he isn’t aware of, only of the absence of her family. 

Boy of Fire

@[Karat] delivering her back to ischia <3

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Karat] - by Phoebus - 05-30-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Karat] - by Karat - 06-02-2018, 07:43 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Karat] - by Ivar - 06-02-2018, 10:15 PM