• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

im bad news in the best way [Lost Boys]
    Kreep

I follow her there.

Through the winding autumnal trees, around the bend, through the river, until we are here. She’s ignoring me, my girlfriend. That much I know. I don’t think she enjoys my constant questioning (the way her eyes roll over, the way her ears flick back in annoyance), but that doesn’t stop me from yammering on.

Papa was not fond of me leaving the comfort of our forest dwelling. But I was tired of being cooped up there...Sibelllllla was going somewhere different, so I wanted to go there too.

Past a clearing of trees we find them - some I know (hello my boyfriend!), and others I do not. I listen intently as the black and blue boyfriend tells of his and the older boy’s intentions.

I like those intentions, and I think the others did too.

We huddle together, the six of us, and we travel into the woods, the scent of decay lingering behind us.

God called in sick today

Sorry for this horrible postsbguys. Will be moving this to Taiga Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: im bad news in the best way [Lost Boys] - by Kreep - 06-08-2018, 01:02 PM