• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Lepis]
    Arthas

He stood covered by a nearby tree, luck was surely on his side because it was not long before he heard Lepis whisper. He was not sure what to expect, although he did not expect what he saw. She runs towards him but comes to a halt instantly, was she afraid of Arthas? Did....did she blame him for this? I mean surely it was his fault, but did she find sympathy with her captors? L.....oh Lepis..... Is all he can manage to say, he could not meet her gaze.

She too had a hard time finding words but managed I guess Sylva liked your gift more than you thought the words sting. His ears lower to the dome of his head, he gazes at her, her wing drags on the floor, broken. He could smell a sex on her, and he could barely bring himself to look but when he did it did not appear to be gentle or wanted. He steps closer but stops himself, he turns his head unable to find her gaze Lepis....I am so sorry I failed you...

He wanted to turn and run away, perhaps leave beqanna but then he would leave her here a prisoner until they killed her. He forced his head to look straight, to find her gaze. Lepis, come home with me, I will deal with Morty, I cannot leave you here. I will never forgive myself for what has already happened. He steps aside and looks back towards Loess, he gestures her to head that way, and perhaps it was easier as he did not have to look at her. He did not have to see the disappointment in her gaze, the fear and pain that she has endured in her time here. Arthas sent her here, she has been tormented when he surely did not think anything like this would have happened to her.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 06-02-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 06-02-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:10 PM