• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Solace]
    Arthas
    He had expected her to be less friendly than she was towards him, not that he was complaining. She agreed to give Solace his greeting and the conversation shifted onward. Arthas speaks, discussing there terms, Kagerus stares at him and her face remains calm until he finishes speaking in which a small smile grows on her face.

Kagerus notes there has been personal issues that came up, that is why they have not been to Loess. He dips his head in acknowledgement, she does not specify what the problems were leaving it to his imagination. Nothing to serious I hope he comments briefly, although he had little concern, Hyaline seemed to be a strong kingdom on there own. She thanks him for not dragging Hyaline into any drama and he just gazes at her. He had no reason to bring Hyaline in, they have been respectful with there encounters. They have not done anything to ruin his trust, why should he go out of his way to cause chaos for them? Besides he had bigger targets to take care of.

Though the conversation quickly shifts when Kagerus speaks again, she notes his alliance with Sylva. She announces Hyaline will not make an alliance with Loess due to these reasons. Guilty by association he thinks to himself. His body remains relaxed and his face un-phased I see, disappointing to hear.

Kagerus quickly noted she had a counter offer and his ears perk forward. She goes on to propose the kingdoms remain friendly. No challenges, stealing, raids or wars, Kagerus does make the comment that if something larger came about the agreement would be null. Once she finished she asks for his thoughts I can agree to these rules, it was nice meeting you Kagerus. He dips his head to the mare If there is nothing left to discuss I shall take my leave, and remember I am only a boarder away, visit if you need anything. A smile tugs at his lips as he turns around and makes his way back to Loess.

Dangerous Business

@[Kagerus]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-06-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-07-2018, 01:27 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-09-2018, 09:46 PM