• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone]
    Porcia

Porcia was loving being a mother, Titus and Venus brought her more joy than she could have ever imagined. Her heart was ripped from her chest at the news of Hestia's death, something she never saw coming. She had been quiet in the kingdom, but she could no longer, she was the ambassador of Nerine and she needed to act like it. She had time to mourn the loss of Hestia, and she loved Scorch and enjoyed ruling underneath her. Although she went with Scorch to Tephra, it was announced and it was no secret. Wishbone would take rule of Nerine, and it would be sooner than later, perhaps Porcia should take this time to get to know the mare, to discuss her diplomatic vision.

Porcia trailed quietly through the kingdom, leaving her beautiful twins with there father Rome. She trailed to the top of the kingdom, close to the beach, the area she first fell in love. The breeze stroked her face gently, it was almost as if Hestia was greeting her from the dead. A smile formed on her maw and she allowed a whinny to escape, she hoped that Wishbone was within earshot and would come. She wanted to befriend her future queen, she wanted to remain ambassador of Nerine, and she wanted to strengthen the kingdom.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Wishbone] I figured they should get to know each other, her rule was never announced officially IC so I had it so she was not queen yet

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Porcia - 06-04-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Wishbone - 06-08-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Porcia - 06-20-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Wishbone - 06-23-2018, 11:03 PM