• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone]
    Porcia

It was not long until her call was answered, to her luck the horse she was seeking appeared. The bay mare appeared, her pelt was slightly damp from what Porcia assumes a dip in the water. It's Porcia, right? She asks and Porcia allows a smile to tug at her lips.

Yes, I am glad to finally meet you in a personal setting. She had heard of Wishbone when she and Scorch went to Tephra to visit Warrick. She first saw Wishbone at the kingdom announcement passing the throne onto Wishbone, but this, this was the first time they could speak on a personal level. I have been a loyal member of Nerine since Hestia the name of the ebony mare still made her heart ache. I held the rank of Ambassador with Hestia and Scorch, I can only hope to continue my role. She peers at the mare, with a change in rulers comes a change of ranks. Porcia could easily be placed back at the bottom of the pool with the others.

That being said, If you do allow me to stay Ambassador, what is your vision for the kingdom? She asks, curious what direction she should aim her diplomatic duties. I am also curious what your vision is for your Ambassador, and lastly Wishbone, I do hope that we can grow close in friendship. A request she holds dear to her heart, she had looked up to the past two rulers. Can you really dedicate yourself to a ruler you do not get along with? Or even trust? Though from what she has heard of this young mare they should get along just fine.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Wishbone] sorry its so late

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Porcia - 06-04-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Wishbone - 06-08-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Porcia - 06-20-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Wishbone] - by Wishbone - 06-23-2018, 11:03 PM