• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia}
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

Where there are questions, surely there are answers.  I find them often in unexpected areas and even as Ketzia assures me the ocean is easily found by description I am both sure and unsure.  I do not question my older sibling though and happily prance about.  Nearly never in a straight line(cause what fun is that). 

I am weaving through the brittle grasses and rocky flats, neither watching my step or surroundings.  My eyes are barely open as a matter of fact.  Guiding me is only the wind in my mane and the soft patter of Ketzia nearby.  My attention only comes to when I hear my name shouted.  Instinctively I jolt forwards, spray legged and wide eyes.  I was nearly to topple over a ledge(ok, more like a sand dune on the beach).  My gaze from straight ahead angles down to see a drop at my fore-hooves edge.  Technically its not a far fall but that isn't what stuns my mind the most.  It is the blueish green mass that lay just beyond the sandy hill I have climb the top of.  My mouth slightly agape's in wonder as I watch the rolling waves crash along the rocky shores. "Wha-What is it?  Th-the oshean?"  It is a valid question to be had.  I had not heard fathers stories(probably cause I was day dreaming again).  

I wait for my sister to answer me before I inch closer to see.  The shoreline was a combination of blackened silt and pumice stone.  Lowering my nose to sniff the substance at my hooves I find its smell harsh and bitter.  Much like the air she is used to but stronger.  My muzzle wrinkles in protest before rising.  Lavender gaze stretches to the corners of its reach but all I can find is more shoreline in both directions and ocean straight ahead.  I squint at the possibility of seeing something ridged in the far distances across the sea but shrug it off as nothing.  There was an oshean to explore...

Bounding happily now, I make a turn towards where the coast heads north.  Staggering through rocks to get closer to where the water made landfall.  For once I may be leading my sister.  There is an allure about this element that tempts me closer... 

@[Ketzia] If you wanted to have Ketzia slip into the waters maybe Kove jumps in to save her and the waters part away from them...?  Kove will hesitate enough to let Ketzia be traumatized first XD

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-05-2018, 08:02 AM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-15-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-22-2018, 10:02 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-29-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 08:10 PM