• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia}
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

Salty wind whips through my lilac tresses as I begin my trek across the shores.  My violet eyes watching intently the rhythmic to and fro of waves.  The briny waters break on the rocky shores, sending droplets to land upon my chocolate hide.  The beads of water rinse cleanly off my coat, leaving nare a stain.  I do not notice this though.  There is a screaming of gull, at least that is what I had thought I heard.  Slowing I look towards the skies to place the coming sound.  Crashing waves along the shore drown out most of the audible noises around me.

Fully stopped, I am gazing into the azure skies.  That is strange. I am sure I heard a screeching... I scan a bit longer and upon seeing nothing of which I thought to be found, my shoulder rolls at my perplexed state.  My eyes shift again and examine the waters at my hooves a bit closer.  There was something dark lingering just under the crystalline surface.  It was of almost familiarity and as I stare at it a bit longer I gasp.  A flash of lavender catches is my eye and my head jerks upwards.  Frantically my eyes look for my sister on the land and finding myself alone, I realize that(finally) that this must be Ketzia in the ocean. 

My face scrunches in anger as I shout at my sisters captor, "You. Let. My. Sister. Go. Oshean!"  The waters churn just as they had before and I succumb to further actions.  With determination, I leap from my stance on the rocky shores.  Diving almost elegantly into the waves, my forelimbs outstretch and prepare to land in the cool embrace of the waters...

It does not come though and I find myself falling farther than anticipated.  The parting liquid allows me to sink farther below the rocky shore and I find my sister is still sinking below me as well.  I watch as the waves bubble around me and soon the oceans bottom is at my feet.  Ketzia is there too, gasping for air and I am standing above her.  It is a strange sight but my thoughts for once are focused on the task set before me. "Ketzia! Ketzia! Wake up!" I squeal at her, unknowing what else to do.  Uncertainty of how long I could hold back the effects of the waters doesn't surface, as I am unsure that I am doing anything still.  With luck my sister would revive and we could make our way back to the beach.

@[Ketzia] So i envision she gracefully jumps into the waters and it sort of parts leaving space around her like a bubble.  Ketzia sinks to the bottom and she stands over her so she is also in the air bubble.  The water is around them essentially and she wont hold it for long I am sure.  I hope the rest is self explanatory lol

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-05-2018, 08:02 AM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-15-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-22-2018, 10:02 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-29-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 08:10 PM