• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia}
    Mosrael
    i'm way too
    good at goodbyes

The world stands still, even the breeze ceases its tickling and the quiet consumes her. While the foals press themselves against her she kept her amber eyes firmly upon her lavender lover. His movements are slow and purposeful as his gaze falls upon each of his children in turn. The love he had for them was blatantly obvious. Something heavy weighed upon him, but he still failed to offer any new explanation. There were so many questions that begged to be answered but she remained silent. Ambition sometimes appeared more as a curse than a blessing. It felt so unfair that they had begun to find their happiness only have it torn away. Softly he nuzzles Kove as she awakens and Mosrael held her breath.

When he speaks his voice is urgent and strained and uncertainty gripped her cruelly. With every fiber of her being she wants to go to him. To lean against him and back in the warmth of his masculine scent. If she could remind him that her heart belonged to him maybe it would be enough...

Before she can even flinch he quickly launches into the sky, into the embrace of that place she was unable to follow. Her gaze follows his silhouette as he flies until the sight of him dissolves before her. As her stomach twists she wonders if she would ever see him again.

@[Klaudius] wanted to close this out on my end as well. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-05-2018, 08:02 AM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-15-2018, 06:29 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-22-2018, 10:02 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 06-29-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia} - by Mosrael - 07-24-2018, 07:07 AM