• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call to Arms || Warrick/Amorette
    Belgaer
    Belgaer does not have to wait long before his eyes spy the familiar shape of Warrick in the distance. The navy framed stallion wasted no time in answering Belgaer’s call, his pace even and purposeful as he drew nearer. As he drew nearer the foreboding expression is clear upon the seasoned stallion’s face. Words were not necessary for him to know that Belgaer’s intentions were not leisurely. He was alone, however, and disappointment slowly painted itself upon the younger one’s face. He forced himself to focus on Warrick’s greeting.

“I’m afraid I do not come bearing good news,” it is painfully easy to confirm Warrick’s suspicions. Just as he is preparing to go into further detail he is saved by the sound of another voice approaching them.

A short distance away, moving at steady pace, Amorette is nearly upon them. The sound of his name upon her lips causes his heart to jump and his expression instantly softens at the sight of her. The memories of their first meeting are still fresh in his mind and he is almost ashamed at how often he thought back to that day. His relief at finding her there safe was palpable. There were too many who weren’t quite as fortunate.

He clears his throat, surprised by the unexpected feelings that stirred inside of him at the sight of her. There would be time later for him to analyze his body’s reaction to being near her once more.

“In face, there is,” he agreed meeting each of their gazes in turn, lingering perhaps a moment too long upon hers. “My father has asked me to come here and request that you meet him on Ischia. We have had one of our spies return from behind Sylvan borders.”

Belgaer hoped that his brief mention of Jesper would be enough to convince them of his urgency. There was much left unsaid, however, as he though it wise to leave the more complicated matters for Brennen to explain. Astarael being the biggest problem. Undoubtedly having a daughter did not sit well with Brennen. Belgaer felt the weight of his father’s grief over her betrayal of the values their father had fought to instill into them. His eyes shifted to Amorette and he found himself wondering if she would think any less of him when she found out…
    The Prodigal Son

@[Warrick] @[Amorette] 

I meant to add that this is just to help propel the narrative IC. Wait for Dev to post the thread in Ischia. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Call to Arms || Warrick/Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-06-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: Call to Arms || Warrick/Amorette - by Warrick - 06-06-2018, 11:48 AM
    RE: Call to Arms || Warrick/Amorette - by Belgaer - 06-06-2018, 05:58 PM