• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Wound + Maugrim ||
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    A frightened sound falls from her lips and Maugrim’s eyes shine with anticipation. A smile - however dim and barely there - begins to twitch onto the dryness of his pearlescent lips, as the moment of realization washes over her. It truly is his favorite part. The shallow water of low tide continues to sickeningly pull at her legs - loose enough to allow her freedom, but persistent in the way it continues to suck at her skin, as if attempting to coax her into submission. She frees herself clumsily and frightenedly, but Maugrim does not move. A mere smile is fastened onto his dastardly face, the water spitting and hissing frantically as the escapee heads for the mainland.

The wolf is beside him, the laughter that spills from his open jaws sending one of Maugrim’s ears tipping towards him. The smile widens on his lips as the behemoth form leaps from his side, his dark eyes watching the classic scene of cat and mouse as it unfolds before him. It is riveting. The sweet tinge of blood begins to intermingle with the smell of sweat and fear, and suddenly Maugrim is not keen on being patient any longer.

The moment that Crevan’s growls and assaults bring the mare towards the water again, he surges it forward. Like a flood it finds her with cold, gripping hands to cause her to trip or fall, ready to catch her with a welcoming splash; to tighten around her flailing legs and slow her quickening heart with a tightening grasp to her throat, to calm and quell her until she is where she needs to be. There is no smile on the stallion’s face now. Only a serious expression of concentration and need, the sight of red in his waters bringing him to the point of no return.

She is theirs now and there is no way out.
    m a u g r i m.

@[wound] @[Crevan]
    Left it open-ended <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Wound + Maugrim || - by Maugrim - 06-12-2018, 10:27 AM