• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We aim to misbehave - Ivar
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    They are not the cheerful and rambunctious boys he had been expecting, and the easy grin on the the kelpie's face straightens into a thin line as he glances from the palomino face to the buckskin and back again. Santana is the first to answer him, and Ivar listens with tilted ears.

Sabra is missing?

Surely she is just out of sight; the fire-haired mare doesn't seem the type to abandon her children. The twins are getting older, and while Ivar might consider them old enough to be independent, he has learned that women are less trusting and tend to lean toward overprotection. The kelpie glances into the woods around them, but even his senses - attuned to the smallest of prey movements - find nothing, and the only scent of Sabra is what lingers on the boys. So she really is gone, it seems, though he cannot imagine where to. Perhaps she's disappeared to wherever it is that Castile has gone to, though the idea of both leaving their children seems ludicrous.

Another creature might have been more upset, but Ivar is rarely given to concern.

"I think she's decided its time for you two to have an adventure." The kelpie tells them. "How would you like to see Ischia? When your mother returns, she'll be quite impressed with how well traveled you are, I'm sure."

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    We aim to misbehave - Ivar - by Santana - 06-06-2018, 02:25 PM
    RE: We aim to misbehave - Ivar - by Ivar - 06-07-2018, 01:27 PM
    RE: We aim to misbehave - Ivar - by Santana - 06-09-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: We aim to misbehave - Ivar - by Ivar - 06-17-2018, 08:20 PM