• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida ||

Merida

Wondering where you've been all my life, I just started living

The sound of his arrival is not stealthy or quiet; his large paws make soft beats on the damp undergrowth of the familiar forest, the soft hiss of pine needles brushing away from the urgency in his movement. Large, soot-lined ears swivel interestedly, her head rising from the ground to peer out from beneath the canopy of stone and vine. A gentle whuff leaves her pointed snout, tipping her chin upwards and inhaling the air that now permeates with his scent, which leads her to leap to her slender paws immediately. Merida? The sound of his voice, especially when speaking her name, allows a sleepy and happy bark to escape her, bounding to him in just a few graceful leaps.

“News, Crevan?” her voice is quiet on the night air, the soft whisper of moonlit crickets echoing in a nighttime chorus. The fox nearly weaves herself between his forelegs, the blackness of her nose searching and sniffing at his fur, deciphering where he had been with the scent that clings to the wolf. She halts when she is beside him, and though his behemoth form towers over her, her forelegs lift off the ground for a moment so that she may place a gentle lick at the corner of his mouth. Her paws hit the stony ground softly, her nose wrinkling playfully. “News that may explain where you have been?”

Merida’s tail flicks excitedly behind her, the white tip curling around her paws as she turns to sit before him on slender haunches. The ivory of her breast now shows boldly in his position, her ears pricked towards him in curiosity and expectancy. Merida had heard all the rumors of course (of the clown-King, of his minions, and of the chaos and devastation they aim for), but none of these rumors cause her any sleepless nights, nor for any worry to wrap its icy grip around her heart or mind. She had Crevan, after all, and she has made it clear that he is all she needs. His well being, as well as her own, are the only things that she cares to stress about. The things that go bump in the night do not frighten her, or phase her, at this point. 

She is safe with him, and he is safe with her. 

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida || - by Merida - 06-08-2018, 12:53 PM