• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida ||

Merida

Wondering where you've been all my life, I just started living

She is not disappointed at the sound of his paws rising behind hers, the mass of his weight already shadowing her. The vivid red of her eyes watch intensely as he follows her lead, melting away into the dark champagne muscle and sinew of a stallion, draped with strands of indigo that frame each sharp angle of his face and the thick, corded muscles of his neck. There is a hum of satisfaction in her throat as the sleekness of her ebony neck curves all the more to see him better as he advances upon her with purposeful, powerful strides. His question is directed to her as a jest, but the sound of his voice is anything but play. Merida’s own face becomes quite serious in response, though there really is no way for her to hide the way he creates a sparkling of desire that boldly flashes in her scarlet eyes.

“You know I would hate to be given special treatment, Crevan.” 

She says his name again because she likes the way it sounds on her tongue, laden with the heaviness of her voice and the gentle burning of fire that has begun to spread through her, beginning at her back and trickling temptingly down her spine. The mare’s teeth bare slightly (in the moment, her fox-self and horse-self somehow blurring into one entity), her dark lips rippling into a grin. Her ears flick back slightly into her mane defiantly, lifting her chin as he commands her to come to him. Merida does not move away from him but she stands her ground, lifting a foreleg and stamping it into the ground almost impatiently. She knows that she fuels the fire, adding to the hunger and the driving instincts that propel both him and herself as they stand in the doorway of their home, the burning forest of Sylva surrounding them.

“Come and get me,” she retorts, and perhaps if she had been fox she would have darted into the depths of the rocks and shadow, forcing him to give chase to the petite and spryness of the fox. But she is not, and as the autumn sun blazes boldly through the canopy as the sun burns into a vivid sunset, she remains where she has planted herself, more than willing to meet the whirlwind of predator and man that rages behind her.

No head starts, no distractions, no thoughts.

Take me now.

@[Crevan]
    merida wholeheartedly agrees :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida || - by Merida - 06-22-2018, 08:57 PM