• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida ||

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

He’ll give her special treatment, all right. Where the roar of a stallion comes from inside of him, Crevan can’t be sure but currently, he’s aware he doesn’t care. All he knows is the way his mouth locks itself around the proud apex of her blazing neck feels right, and he doesn’t stop himself from forcing Merida flush against the rough stone outside their home when otherwise he’d give her an opportunity to weasel out. The tangible feel of his strength quivers beneath muscle and skin, still just a mere flicker of his sheer will and yet it might seem to her like being locked inside an iron vice.

He could grind the soft bones of her crest if he wanted to, but instead the ashen brown shifter  longs to worship her; he loosens his hold on the black dame’s neck but keeps her crushed gently beneath the weight of his side. “I should devour you,” Crevan snorts, breathing her in with eyes closed, “Simultaneously the most horrible -” he pauses, easing backwards and nipping firstly at her shoulder, and then her red-flecked belly. “- and the most fucking mind-blowing creature I’ve ever met.”

Hovering above her sharp hip bone, his mouth toys along the curve of her supple hind until it reaches the opposite side and once there, it digs itself between her body and the stone, shoving one away from the other. Now that he has her Crevan does exactly as she commands, both forelegs easing up and around her spotted back before he loses himself inside of her.

@[Merida] he does what he wants and that is Merida. LMK if you want anything changed Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I make the Devil go weak in the knees || Merida || - by Crevan - 06-26-2018, 11:07 PM