• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Damn your love, damn your lies || Crevan

Astarael
    herald of death

Crevan's reaction to her presence does not surprise her. Animalistic by nature the sand colored dog snarled and snapped in response to her approach. Unaffected by the display, the dark hued mare held her ground. Immortality was a funny thing. Death did not frighten her as it might have once, nor did the potential damage the wolf's teeth could inflict. Sharp words met her ears and her brow rose in response to it. He acted as though she could control the slick tongues of fear that licked the length of the stallion's jaw. The stronger her aura became the more she was discovering that it had acquired a mind of it's own.

You are right, Crevan, she agreed with him as she angled her head ever so slightly. Though I do have a slave, you are not one.

The mere fact that he felt it necessary to remind her of such a fact was entertaining. She made it a point to treat all sworn Sylvans with a certain reserved respect. Unless they found themselves deserving, she withheld her wrath and deposited upon those held captive. She found a certain pleasuring in dolling out torture and hearing the pleas of mercy. Crevan was a specialty all on his own and he was owed high praise for the role he played in her little task.

I didn't expect the cripple to be a challenge for my Hellraiser, she admitted. However, I do suspect that keeping her may prove a bit more difficult. I trust that you will ensure her escape is impossible?

Though posed as a question, she suspected that he would understand that she was not making an idle request. Wound was a political tool a weapon they could use against more than just her older brother. Warrick had resigned for longer than any other and Wound was one of his favorites. She smiled toward the glowing eyes of the wolf.

You have exceeded my expectations, Crevan. She praised, her voice lined with ice.

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Crevan] I am so sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Damn your love, damn your lies || Crevan - by Astarael - 06-25-2018, 01:11 PM