• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Lokii

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    As night falls, I leave Tephra emotionally winded. The colossal weight of Warrick's traumas burdens my shoulders and leaves me almost blind as I meander across the continent, forever western bound. It doesn't occur to me, in my mental darkness, that I ought to stick to the shores of Taiga. The sound of the waves is too eerie for me tonight, disrupting the intense thoughts which are processed just behind my unseeing eyes. So, without thinking, I find myself in the middle of the forgotten kingdom - closer to Sylva than I ever have been before.

Regrettable, this decision.

The full moon above casts me in shimmering leopard, the spots standing out against the barren nothingness of this land. Trees float past me, or rather I float past them, but I take no note. The emotional turmoil is building inside of me, as is an intense need to sleep. I'd traveled with Solace yesterday to the Allies summit, back to Hyaline today, to Tephra immediately after, and now as the third sleepless day begins, I fight to resist the urge.

It's not safe here. You need to make it home.

The voice sounds and I know it is right, so I soldier on. The going seems slow, sluggish, and I falter more than once. When I hear a snap not far off however, my alertness returns full force, and I turn to face the sound the comes from the west. From Sylva.

"Who goes there?"

@[Lokii] sorry this is shitty baby I'm in a rush and wanted to get something up <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Lokii - by Kagerus - 06-08-2018, 09:47 PM