• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Lokii

kagerus
    and in my dreams, i kissed your lips a thousand times
    It's his widening smirk that warns me that this night shall be long, or if not that, then tricky; as I take my next step in the vain hope of escaping, what he has planned comes to be. Above our heads, an impenetrable dome forms, trapping us in like mice in a cage. I snort softly at this offense, ears flicking around in confusion before once again falling flat to my skull. The whites of my eyes show; but then, I refocus on him, staying as far away as I can given the constricted space.

Tell me your name. A sneer slowly forms on my lips, sending their edges diving towards the earth as I regain some of my confidence. I am a Queen, a Dreamer, an Alliance champion; I have faced worse than this gothic stallion, and I have conquered more, too.

I am about to give a scathing reply, when suddenly the shadows shrink in on me. Against my skin, the wall of the dome becomes sliming and cold, sending my skittering a step away from it in surprise and agitation. With this further increment of magic comes another harsh dose of his words, to which my head snaps immediately. Again my chest swells with self-assuredness, my nutmeg eyes slimming as I again sneer towards the sandy trickster.

"I don't tell my name to those who play unfairly." I give him a pointed look before closing my eyes and gently daydreaming a simple change to our environment. When my eyes open, his shadows are suddenly white, though they are as unblinding as the darkness. I cannot do more without entering full sleep; and indeed, it is dangerous for me to retreat as such while he remains yet awake.

"So leave me alone, or I'll be forced to make this game even."

@[Lokii] >:]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Lokii - by Kagerus - 06-08-2018, 09:47 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Lokii - by Kagerus - 07-18-2018, 08:34 PM