• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh How I Wonder; Any
    Heart 
    Lullaby grows more in love with the idea of living in Hyaline as Solace describes, the light seasons that gently graze the dreamy kingdom. “It sounds Gorgoues.” She compliments the land once again. But that wasn’t the only thing that had her hooked. 

As Solace speaks of her childhood friend Lullaby’s eyes light up, her heart fluttering in joy that Tähti was going to be there! Oh how wonderful! A smile graces her lips, “Now you’ve got me hooked.” She adds, a chuckle erupting from her chest. Her gaze remained fixed on the winged mare, as she spoke of politics, governments, and about the smallest bit of ranks. But none of that had an effect on her descisons she knew form the minute Solace had said her friend Tähti was going to be present in the allied kingdom, that she was hooked on Hyaline.

“Solace do you mind leading the way?” She asks in a forwards tone, her tail stirring at her hocks excitedly, as she bobbed her horned cranium with heavy anticipation to see the dreamy kingdom she would soon call home.

@[Solace] Phone post Smile
    [Image: Lena.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-10-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Solace - 06-11-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-18-2018, 10:37 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Solace - 06-20-2018, 12:15 PM
    RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - by Lullaby - 06-26-2018, 09:47 PM