• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius

Warrick's displeasure is understandable and his reaction expected, but the lavender stallions stance does not waver the slightest.  Even as the Overseer steps forward, ears flattened, he remains still.  Claims of knowing his intentions here, cause the slightest of grin to form on his lips.  The nearing glow of the melted earth lighting his features.  The cobalt stallion knows nothing of his plans clearly, and this amuses him.  "You don't know me at all, Warrick," his grin fading as seriousness takes over.  "I have a vision for Tephra that removes it from the stiff politics of the other kingoms.  An escape for those wishing to raise families outside of the need for ranks and duties", his regal crown rises.   "We would have one Protector... My son, Kromium." His silver-hazel eyes examine the face of the Overseer.  Wondering if perhaps the stallion can to see a new future for the island.  He did not want a throne, nor to rule with an iron fist.  Conquering every corner of Beqanna was not in his game-plan.  All he ever wanted was a place to raise his family and to surround himself with others who wished for the same.  They would be free from the strict structure of a Kingdom... Finally.

Still his eyes remain fixed on the stallion before him and asks, "You and your family would be more than welcome to remain under your leadership... What do you say comrade?"  He cares not for the past.  It can not be changed and is not worth dwelling over.  His actions are his own and with the sole intent on restoring his family. Condemning him for that would be unreasonable...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Warrick] Anyone else is more than welcome to enter @[Amorette] @[wound]-though I know your captured to Sylva atm...

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius - by Klaudius - 06-20-2018, 11:21 AM