• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius

With a flicker of lavender ear, he waits for all Warrick has to say.  Hearing his plight about the strength of Tephra as it is.  Personally he sees little in the acidic lands besides brush and fauna, rock and sea.  It is merely a safe hold of the alliance that has formed in the other larger kingdoms.  Disposable if swift action was not taken to make it rise again.  His head tilts in confusion at why the old stallion wishes to hold onto something long forgotten.  He decides it is not worth meddling over anymore.  He had no desire for politics and wished to provide others the same freedoms.  Obviously Warrick does not see his vision, and that is fine.  Not everyone is as open minded.  Even he had curiosity over what the Brotherhood actually was and their view point.  Whether he agreed or not was an entirely different matter...

When he decides they have come to the inevitable impasse, the flows of lava begin to inch nearer to the lavender stallion. "Then we have no other option do we..." His gaze does not waver from the cobalt of the bay before him, "I had hoped it would not have come to this."  His head rises as the glow of melted rock begins to coat the pale purple of his hide.  Starting from his hooves and creeping up and around his body, "I will see you on the battlegrounds than and we shall settle this matter."  His head dips slightly, the cracks of orange glow surrounding him light his profile in a broken display.  "I have sent away my family already until this is resolved," he states as he turns to head for the border and cross into the common areas of Beqanna.

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Warrick] as informed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius - by Klaudius - 06-23-2018, 09:54 AM