• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    “Destiny!” he exclaims upon seeing her. Not knowing if he is referring to them meeting again as destiny, or if he uses it as a nickname for her, is enough to fluster her, even showing through her panic. And she does not know that his lack of fear and self-preserve fuels her panic, or eases it. Her pale crème and lavender muzzle dips towards him, allowing him to land a touch as she descends into the water, her own legs now pedalling under her body as her fins push them forward by their sideways movement.

Once she finds she is able to reach the sandy bottom again, she is a couple of meters closer to the shore than he is. Just like Svedka, her head and neck barely reach above the surface, and she has to tilt her head back in an attempt to keep the waves from hitting her nose. Her nostrils flare, the short exercise having tired her out because of the adrenaline rush her panic had given her. “Are.. Are you okay?” she asks, neck bending so her hazel eyes can look back at him. Kylin does not know if she should be angry, or glad, or just relieved and thankful. It was stupid for him to face the sea, but the thought that he maybe faced it for her, makes that she has forgiven him before she starts to question his motives.

“You did?” she asks him surprised, her dished head tilting to the side as she watches the crème, golden and light blue stallion pass her by. She follows, a little behind, and stops right beside him. “How? Why?” Kylin asks, unable to keep her curiosity at bay as her lavender ears swirl forward. Why me? “Is.. Does it look like you imagined?” She hopes it does, it would kill her if Ischia didn’t live up to his expectations.

As his lips land on her throat she turns her head just barely, leaning into the touch just slightly while a soft sigh escapes from her lips. They’re both still soaked, but under Ischia’s sun they would soon dry, leaving the weather circumstances much better compared to last time they’d met. No longer carrying her child, Kylin looks much leaner too. But all she has eye for is the golden and blue and crème male himself. “Would.. Would you like a tour..?” she almost timidly asks, glancing up at him through her lashes.

@[Svedka] Hope you enjoy! <3

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM