• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You’ll be Tails, I’ll be Sonic [Krigare/Any]
    When it’s said and done, we’ll have our scars to show

Faint scents of ash and loam linger on him, intermingled with sweet pine and juniper. There is no denying that its him, and almost immediately her ears fall flat against her head (but her heart still flutters, her stomach still rolls over excitedly). Her head snaps towards him, nostrils flared out angrily. He'd always told her that he would find her (this thought makes her lightheaded), in this life and in the next. 

She stares at him for a long time; she knows it is him, but he does not look the same. Hard scars trace the outline of his body, deep and purple and puckered (her own scars looked similar, except more red, more prominent on her skin). His coat was speckled with gray, most notably around his muzzle (Her coloring still remains the same ghostly shade of white it had always been, her scales glimmering as sun breaks through the trees; frozen in time).

"Krigare." She finally says (though it is more like a hiss, warning him to back away), a singular brow rising in a questioning stare. "Come back to twiddle my heartstrings again?" She knows this will hurt him, and that was the goal. He does not seem to understand (or maybe he just doesn't care) how much he has hurt her. 

I missed you...

The words fall from his lips and she resists the urge to turn into a puddle (you will not be stepped on, you are a dragoness!). Alabaster ears fold even tighter to her head. "You...missed me?" She growls, finally taking this opportunity to move into him. Her body reflects golden rays of light, and she moves almost like a reptile (smooth and precise). Her teeth fold up into a snarl. "You sure as hell never acted like it. You fucking fool!" 

Zephyr

@[Krigare] shes an angry bitch. xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’ll be Tails, I’ll be Sonic [Krigare/Any] - by Zephyr - 06-14-2018, 07:56 PM