• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she got gold doorknobs / breckin

she’s got jumper cable lips
    she’s got sunset on her breath. now i inhaled just a little bit, now i’ve got no fear of death

Autumn has begun to wash over Beqanna and with it comes a quiet like nothing Wishbone has ever noticed before. She’s only been through three years of her life thus far, still dangling in the gray area between childhood and adulthood, and in those three years Beqanna has been full of life and swarms of activity. Now though, they fall perfectly quiet. The commonplaces are subdued and hazy, the kingdoms are even sullen as chatter falls to a minimum.

In these quiet moments, however boring as she might find them, Wishbone has been thinking about Nerine. The northern kingdom is hers now, as much as it had been Scorch’s and Hestia’s and Isobell’s, and the mahogany mare is hellbent on making Nerine the best it could ever be. The Leviathans deserve it, but it will not come without hard, passionate work — work that cannot come from herself only.

She finds her council quickly, in the lull between time. While Wishbone could certainly settle herself under a tasteful tree and call her subjects to her like an owner might call a dog, the Khaleesi prefers to search out her Leviathans herself and greet them more personally. When she finds the subject she’s looking for, a smile grows upon her face so silky yet powerful it might’ve come from the waves that thrash themselves upon the granite cliffs. “Breckin.” Her voice is husky and warm. “I certainly hope you have some ideas for our diplomats.”

wishbone

@[Breckin] / hi hi! please feel free to share any ideas breckin or you might have about the diplomatic caste whether that's over thread or in a pm (though i'd still like a reply either way). also, if you don't mind taking a look at the thread titled "important nerine information," there should be a section that details breckin's responsibilities as the idrilat <33

Messages In This Thread
    she got gold doorknobs / breckin - by Wishbone - 06-16-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: she got gold doorknobs / breckin - by Breckin - 06-18-2018, 04:38 PM
    RE: she got gold doorknobs / breckin - by Breckin - 07-06-2018, 11:10 AM
    RE: she got gold doorknobs / breckin - by Breckin - 07-26-2018, 10:52 AM