• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT {ALL}
    Arthas

He had been a busy man, it was no secret. Finding Arthas in Loess was rare, yes he was busy trying to build Loess. But there was plenty on his mind, the fact that he let Lepis down and gave her to the wolves he never imagined would attack. He could barely look at her, and then there was the hope he would bare a son this season, alas that fell through. He had plenty on his mind, but today he needed to gather the kingdom, there was plenty to discuss.

He gathered at the top of a small hill and bellowed a whinny for all to hear. He stood for a few moments and waited for the kingdom members to gather. Behind him stood Wolfbane, the yellow and blue stallion that Arthas took  liking to, the one he personally watched over. It may be confusing at first for some, but they would understand in the next few moments.

He looks down at the others as they stood waiting Loess, I have some bitter sweet news to announce.  
    He looks back to Bane before slowly turning his gaze back to the kingdom I was hoping for a colt of my own this season but since that fell through. He pauses, his cold gaze slowly scans over Despayr I am announcing Wolfbane as my Heir. He listens to the grumbles of the crowd but with the flick of his ears he demands silence It is no secret my presence has been slim recently, if you cannot find me, seek out Woflbane. He takes one lasts deep breath before speaking again You can expect his rule sooner than later. he slipped his the announcement of his retirement as king, his gaze turns to Wolfbane and he dips his head to him, the kingdoms ears were on him now.

Dangerous Business

OOC: Basically life has gotten crazy, and I do not have time to rule. @[Wolfbane] is going to be the new king as it makes most IC sense. I will still be around but just occasionally, please post IC or out.

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT {ALL} - by Arthas - 06-17-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT {ALL} - by Despayr - 06-18-2018, 06:02 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT {ALL} - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 07:37 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT {ALL} - by Wolfbane - 06-19-2018, 12:44 PM