• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hold me in this wild, wild world; invited allies/leaders/Jesper only

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

They spoke in circles, many loud, powerful voices clamoring in the gathering dark. What felt like (and probably was) hours passed the Allies by as their ideas collided head on, slowly synthesizing into something they could all agree on. It was the making of war, and of peace; the two seemed ever intertwined, though for so long they'd seen peace. She remembered her return from the dead, and how she'd thought the new Beqanna stagnant and slow; at what cost would this war hasten their lives?

Throughout the stories and the opinions, Scorch remained mostly silent. Besides Brennen and Wishbone, she knew practically none of them on a personal level. The King of Tephra had brought his wife, and the Queens of Hyaline were obviously mated (their union being no secret). Her mind went out to Hestoni at this thought, and as the topic of child-napping and the tainting it would cause upon the purity of their reputations dawned upon their group, her stomach knotted.

"Raising a child in evil is not a difference in opinions of rearing children. It is a crime." She spoke slightly out of context, waiting for a lull in the conversation without truly considering whether it be the opportune moment for her interjection. "My children's children's children may well be situated in that forest - but any child is a child of a good mother." Her molten eyes swung to Amorette, Solace, Kagerus; and yes, to Brennen and Warrick too. "We may be kidnappers - but in the name of justice, I willfully shoulder that title."

And again, silence fell on her part.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Quick post as she hasn't got much to say
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; invited allies/leaders/Jesper only - by Scorch - 07-09-2018, 09:39 PM