• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Intro and Chapter 1
    It's sweet really, when the shapeshifting mare steps forward to protect her from Ivar, only stepping away when the connection is finally made. 

"Thank you kindly Deiti..." 
    Nesta moves to ask a question about the lands when a stranger approaches, her words falling short. 

She cant help but smile as the roan man slides into their group. He's quick to begin speaking , and Nesta's gaze is drawn to his golden hues easily. The stranger is bright and bubbly -much like she- and makes himself known to them almost forcibly. 

The girl likes his energy and is quick to respond to his greeting.

"I agree, it's a lovely day indeed." The twinkling tone of her voice is caught by Deiti's own magical tune as she greets whom Nesta could only assume to be an old friend. She introduces Leilan to the group and instead of speaking once more she opts for a polite dip of her ivory painted poll. 

Ivar ignores this and offers a razor toothed grin before speaking to Nesta once more.

She stumbles over the answer slightly and turns her gaze to the scaled stag.

"Y- Yes. I intend to stay." She replies, that almost ditsy smile returning once more. 

"If you dont mind me asking," She turns her attention to all of them now, her honey gaze flicking over them each.

"Where does one go once they've decided to stay in Beqanna?" 

Theres a curious lilt to her voice as the words melt into the air. She wants to know, and is scared they'll say they live all over. She'd like to think they are her friends now and nothing hurts more then having to see your friends go.

((This is all over the place because I waited too long to reply :| Sorry if I missed something, feel free to power play an action or response if I did!!! <3 ))
    @[Deiti] @[Leilan] @[Ivar]
    And oh, how it feels so real. Lyin' here, next to you.

Messages In This Thread
    Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-18-2018, 06:01 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-18-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-19-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-19-2018, 10:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 10:48 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-28-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-29-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:17 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-30-2018, 09:13 AM