• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas ||

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Loess was just the way I’d left her.

Beautiful, unassuming, and exceptionally quiet. I don’t mind so much anymore, especially since I know that this time the stallion bringing me back here is actually invested in spending time with me for a particular set of reasons I’m actually looking forward to. I’m certain he’ll be pleasantly surprised by my natural abilities but for now we’re still lowly chatting to one another. He’d been patient, letting my usually airborne feet rest as we journeyed back and for that I’m grateful: it gives me ample time to work out his personality quirks and adjust my own to match.

If anything, I’m masterful at convincing others I adore them. “Looks like we’ll catch a sunset,” I gleam with a bright smile, once we’ve reached the hilly kingdom’s borders and are passing through. The low scrub and tangled brush will give way to flat grassland soon enough, rocky and smattered with all kinds of flora. “do you want to relax in the steam pools, or maybe head for the beach?” I suggest, really open to doing whatever he liked for however long he wanted.

“Oh Arthas,” I sigh, seemingly overcome with a rush of emotion from being back, leaning against him while our steps lead us into the heart of the country, “I’m so happy to be here … thank you.” I flutter, planting an innocently light kiss against his broad shoulder. “I feel that I’m going to be very happy here, and that you’ll be very happy with me, too.”

@[Arthas] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM