• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas ||

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Such an honest bloke, in every sense of the word. I ignore that part of yourself where humanity lives and close my eyes when Arthas reassures me with kindness and affection. It’s simpler just to flutter my lips into a pretty smile and blink my eyes calmly towards him as he does his best to be chivalric. “No, don’t think about it anymore.” I soothe him, pressing myself closer as my lips pepper the handsome angles of his smokey cheeks with kisses.

“I didn’t mean to make you nervous. You’re wonderful, and there’s a shortage of wonderful stallions in our world.” I sigh truthfully, pulling my eager face away from his. We’d traveled all this way, he’d been so open to me and kindly given back the home I so casually left once before. Enough of my teasing.

I focus instead on the way the water feels as it pulls the ache from my muscles. The tension from today’s whirlwind events uncoils inside of me and I let my thoughts wander to other, more engaging ideas of how we might spend our time together here. Casually I angle my body opposite his, so that I’m facing his hind and he’s likewise looking at mine, and from there I let my curious nostrils explore the strong, ashen arc of his back and croup. “I’ll tell you what I do want,” my voice pipes up from behind him, soft and sensuous.

My tail hitches, and the obvious timing of the seasons seems too good an opportunity to pass up for once in my life.

“A miniature version of you, running around here. I think that would do it.” I joke lightly, tilting my head back to pin him with a heated glare.

@[Arthas] she thinks he's just what she needs Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-26-2018, 10:21 PM