• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  undone in sorrow - arthas
    The sound of hoof beats follows my call, and I turn toward them, my expression hopeful. I am not disappointed, for Arthas emerges from the shadows shortly afterward. He looks the same; unchanged from our first meeting nearly a year ago.

Had it really only been a year?

It feels like decades have passed. Even as I move toward him, my body protests, and I feel a thousand centuries old. I am grateful for the darkness, for the nightfall hides the scars and bruises that litter my coat and lends a silvery glow to the paleness of my coat. I know that I am not the bright-eyed adolescent that Arthas had given away, but I am a woman grown now. I know I am desirable, but I am no longer a stranger to the reaction that it stirs in men.

When I reach toward him it is with hesitance. My blue muzzle touches his cheek as though fearful he might disappear. He does not; he remains comfortingly solid.

"Nothing's wrong." I tell him. At least nothing that he can change. There is no use hoping for a reversal of time; though I find myself wishing the year had not passed as I stand there beside him. "I just wanted to see you..." I hesitate, unsure how to proceed. How does a mare ask a stallion for what I want?

And do I want it?

The memory of Kwartz is still fresh - the way he had made me cry out in pain and (worse) in pleasure. I shift uncomfortably at the embarrassing memory, but I do my best to disguise it. It doesn't matter, I remind myself as I take another step forward and press my cheek against his dappled neck. My feelings are not important.

"I missed you."

Messages In This Thread
    undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-23-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-23-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:51 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-27-2018, 08:30 PM