• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  undone in sorrow - arthas
    He is gentle with me, and I am grateful for the tenderness of his caresses. Arthas is as careful with me as I had any right to want him to be, and he treats me as if I am something fragile and lovely. The navy edges of my lips creep up into a faint smile as the blue-grey of my soft eyes and my mind both settle somewhere soft and distant.

Only when he grabs a hank of my dark hair and yanks me back to the present do I truly react to him. I had been passive before, a willing woman, but as he tugs with passion, I find myself meeting him halfway. The sensation surprises me, but I am far from disappointed as I curl around him. If anything, there is an exhilarated spark in my heavily-lidded eyes as I roll my shoulder's beneath his exploring muzzle.

"I think I might make you prove that a few more times," I tease, reaching up to nibble gently at the soft curve of his grey ear. This brightness that has come over me is reminiscent of the Lepis that had left for Sylva. The Lepis that had returned was a far quieter creature, but she is not here on this autumn evening.

Before the elation fades away (I am so worried that it will), I tug softly at a tangle in the stallion's grey mane, smoothing the hairs until they lay against his neck. "So what am I to do in Loess now?" I ask him. "I'm not sure I know how to not be a queen." Or at least, not consort to a king. My world has turned so abruptly in a myriad of ways; I feel as though I've been caught in whirlwind an entire year and am only now able to catch my balance.

Messages In This Thread
    undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-23-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-23-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:51 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-27-2018, 08:30 PM