• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    Porcia

One minute she had everything in the world, and the next everything came crashing down. Rome and Porcia had the most beautiful and perfect twins, a completed family. With one mistake her twins were stolen, lost, gone. They could not find them, and as a mother Porcia failed. She blamed herself, she grew distant from everyone and through it all, she still only lingered for Rome's affection.

She slowly lurked through Nerine, hoping to run into Rome. Her head hung low and her coat lacked its shine, her body thin from the depression she was in. Rome she calls out quietly, her head did not move, she allowed her ears to flick around listening to the surrounding. Did he blame her? She would not blame him if he did, she told the twins to stay within the kingdom but how could she be so stupid to have so much trust in the twins.

She had lost her family at a young age, and it affected her. She knew exactly how much it would affect them, and lord only knows who has her precious children. Will they treat them right? will they give them the love that they deserve? Her heart swelled in pain, she came to a halt and peered around, hoping her spotted lover would appear.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome] I figured they were overdue for a thread<3

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 06-20-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 07-03-2018, 01:07 AM