• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar?
    The gentle, re-assuring touch is what kept her from jolting to her feet, just as the lack of it is what silently urges her to get up. Her face tilts into his touch, leaning into it in such way that she ends up ghosting after the touch when Ivar pulls back. Her hazel gaze meets his for a sort moment, a small flustered smile breaking through the panic. "I did..?" she murmurs, without really looking for confirmation.

Yes, Kylin does remember now. She remembers how he had told her to rest, and how she had asked if they couldn't stay in the water just a little longer. She does not question how she could've been swept away by the current without drowning. Peeking up through her lashes, she searches his gaze. "Thank you.." for staying, for keeping me safe.

She presses her shoulders more firmly into his, her eyes quickly sweeping over the beach. It could have been a wonderful place, if it didn't come off as eerie. Ivar's gentle touch relaxes her, but does nothing to stop her from flustering as he playfully 'scolds' her. Her hazel eyes find a spot on the white sand to look at, avoiding his gaze as she melts into his touch. The nip makes her shudders, but never does Kylin pull away.

Not until he speaks again. Her eyes find his, pleading. "Please, can we leave?" she asks, not only eager to leave, but also rather excitement of his suggested trip. When Ivar moved to Loess, the trip to Sylva never happened. Unlike Ivar she is blissfully unaware of Sylva's current situation, never getting involved in the Brotherhood's kingdom affairs much. "Can we?" die asks again, this time her own pale lavender muzzle finding his. "I.. I'd love to visit."

And roam around as they had once roamed through Ischia.

Ooc: sounds fun! But he better keeps her safe Tongue  Big Grin
    @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar? - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 02:56 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar? - by Kylin - 06-25-2018, 01:16 AM