• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

It’s not hard to find Klaudius. Aside from his preternatural color and wings, his attitude was big enough to trickle down through the commonwealth and for this, Wolfbane is thankful. Apparently, the brute had made a big stink over in Tephra and ruffled some feathers that were not his own - a busybody in the making - and in the process he’d gotten a contract put out on that shiny, purple head of his.

All it takes is good timing, a pair of eyes (and a rather adept nose) on the inside, and Bane thinks he’s worked out a sizably concrete way to nail the stallion down. There was always a risk when it came to snuffing out other gifted horses; one mistake and powers gone awry could ruin everything, so before he takes flight from Loess Bane assures himself that backup will be there and that’s he’s ready for a fight. If it came down to it, being outnumbered or forcing the rogue male into exhaustion would be his end-all.

One can only exert their energy and magic for so long, anyways.

Temperate and still, the night stretches out before him in a twinkling blanket of clear, dark skies. Wolfbane begins his search from the East and drifts south from the shoreline of Tephra, looking all at once for either predator or prey. It just so happens that he spots the prey first and when he does the palomino circles again, loftily, just to be sure. “Hellllooooo Klaudius; come on down.” Wolfbane thinks to himself in a sing-song tune, drifting earthwards to land at the edge of the Forest.

Once settled on the ground, he dons true invisibility and slinks, unseen and nearly unheard, into the waiting shadows where his target had disappeared some moments ago. Everything seems to be going smoothly - Klaudius doesn’t seem to notice Bane trailing behind until suspicion (and the usual feeling of being watched) gives his position away. “Klaudius, I’m guessing?” The stalker speaks up, after the rocky-coated horse demands an audience.

From behind the dark shade of a nearby trunk, Bane eases into the pallid moonlight and allows for his cloak of transparency to disappear. “Someone’s been naughty this year.” The Loessian Lord chuckles, coming to a stop directly in the path of his new friend. No more going forward for this brute, and soon Klaudius will find there’s no going back, either. “I’m afraid there’s a change of plans in store for you, bud. You’ll be coming with me.” Bane smirks, confident in the sense that no matter what the other winged man would do, that fact would remain the same.

There’d be no battle come tomorrow; it began tonight.

WOLFBANE

@[Klaudius] @[Dayé] @[Arthas] @[Lepis] @[Covalto] Nicole, Kahzie, and Elise feel free to have your pony join in (Loess has been hired to take Klaudius captive) or feel free to leave them out! Just wanted to tag all possible players
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess] - by Wolfbane - 06-23-2018, 01:03 PM