• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess]

His caution is soon validated by a crack of twig and crisp howl coming up behind him.  Turning to look behind him he places lit eyes within the cloaked darkness of night.  He almost grins at the creature stirring in the grove.  His own eyes lit with amusement at what stalker of shadows would dare approach him...

As his attention is focused on the night wolf, more sounds stir from his other side.  His silver gaze shifts before his head turns to view the other speaking now, Someone's been naughty this year.  It muses and he releases a chuckle before offering a response, "Clearly you haven't heard what I did last..."  The lavender stallions neck cranes to view the uniquely hued stranger, "I am sorry but I am afraid I do not know who you are..."  Being known causes him to grin.  Word spreads like wild fire amongst the rift raft of Beqanna...

He hardly receives an answer before another nears.  His ears had caught the hint of altered plans from the gold and navy stallion but it is hardly threatening.  That is until the next arrives with similar chosen words.  His gaze shifts again, finding a dappled stag appearing from the shelter of the woods.  Once forward ears flatten, just as the canine slips forward, snapping and snarling.  The amused smirk of his face is replaced by annoyance.  Again he looks to the golden stallion with a hardened gaze, "I really would love to but I have things to do.  Maybe another time," he states.  The close confines of the trio suggest his only way out is flight, but to get enough lift under the canopy of the deadening forests he'd have to travel a considerable distance, plus lose the only armor he currently carries.  So he opts for a nonchalant pace forwards.  Brushing past the dappled stallion in his attempt to leave the stuffy gathering...   

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

So he first senses @[Daye] (noting a wolf) and then @[Wolfbane] and finally @[Arthas].  Feel free to hurt him as he's brushing y'all off Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess] - by Klaudius - 06-27-2018, 08:43 PM