• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess]

One...Two...Three steps is all he is allotted before a dark brute appears from the forests.  Silver eyes study him as I slow to a stop again.  His thoughts gauge exactly what this one could do to stop him from going further besides his sheer mass.  A smirk begins to creep upon his lips once more as he considers what is transpiring.  Oh Warrick.... You sneaky bastard, he muses to himself.  

His lavender-rock covered frame is shifting back to settle deep in his hind quarters when another lighter figure emerges from the depths.  This one is different, he can tell.  It is the hint of delicate fragrance on the stale night dew that he discovers along with her bright hue.  Similar to the puppeteer in color but nothing alike in form.  His eyes focus intensely on her as she approaches.  Soft words coming from subtle lips and he cant help but lean forwards just the slightest as she comes before him.  There is no need to be frightened, he hears but his gut tells him otherwise. His gaze matches hers in the slow draw of eye along body. Come along willingly and we will play nicely, again finds his ears but a sneaking suspicion creeps up within him that this is no game to be play nicely.  There is suddenly an overwhelming sensation of warmth that is rare to find within him if not directed towards his children.  She is again speaking and his eyes fall to the earth below them in thought(as hers divert to those behind him with a deepened breath).  Play the game Klaudius, an internal voice begs of him.  

His gaze rises to meet the blue-grey of the mares when the leader of this clan speaks up again.  Allowing the stallion to finish his plight of reasoning before speaking.  "Very well then.  I suppose I can place my plans on hold, momentarily," his stoic voice carries to the group but his focus remains on the winged creature before him.  She is different, he concludes to himself quietly.  Intent on figuring out just how and why, he waits for the hoard to begin to move in whichever direction they were set on taking him...   

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Wolfbane] so suddenly he has a thing for @[Lepis] o.O

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess] - by Klaudius - 06-29-2018, 08:57 PM